CADS for educational institutions
How would it be, if your educational institution could use professional CAD software for free? You would finally have enough licences; electrical engineering students could use a professional product; the software would be maintained free of charge, and the licences could also be used for training offered to companies. The unique CADS Educational Program makes all this possible. And much more.
The CADS Educational Pack products include licences for CADS Electric software. The pack has field-specific software for the following fields: electrical and automation engineering (CADS Electric), geotechnology (CADS GeoXY) and raster image processing (CADS Rasta). Naturally, without forgetting the basic CADS software, a perfect fit for basic CAD education.
We offer superior benefits:
- The necessary number of licences → choose a software package of suitable size
- Maintenance free of charge myCADS service agreement → use the latest software versions that are also used by businesses
- Can also be used for company training
- Training material available free of charge
- Educational SA licences for private use (for teachers, or to be loaned to students)
Choose the software package that suits your educational institution the best:
|CADS Educational Pack 100
(includes 100 network access rights)
|CADS Educational Pack SA
(includes one standalone licence)