Reporting and calculation features
The reporting and calculation features of CADS Electric are the best of their kind. The software allows you to generate exactly the kind of customisable reports you need quickly and easily.
The reporting tools of CADS Electric adapt very well to the user’s needs.
- You can use simple guided functions to define what kind of a view you want and what information should be included in the final list.
- Use the ready-made report templates, or create your own.
- Save lists created as reports automatically into the CADS DM document management system, where you can also update them.
- You can create reports and lists in MS Excel and/or PDF formats at the same time.
- Order and structure the reports like you want.
Multilingualism and open interfaces make integration into other information systems possible, in addition to versatile design data reporting. For example, you can export quantity information (BOM) to tender calculation software or other types of software, if necessary.